Getting to everything soon.
“I’m sorry.” She said, both to the Doctor and the TARDIS, “I’m being too close minded. I guess I’m in shock.”
The Doctor frowned for a moment but it was soon replaced by a smile….
“Right.” Erika replied, watching the Doctor. “Sexy?”
Hazel eyes going wide the timelord turned to glance over at Erika as he remembered what Amy had told him before. She had told him that some people might be a little put off by him calling his TARDIS by the name Sexy adding that it wasn’t really normal. ”No one said anything about any sexy things. Just forget it….alright.” The Doctor exclaimed in a panic as he ran his long fingers through thick brown hair. “Now Miss White what do you think about time travel?”
“I think it’s impossible.” Erika replied, “I’ve heard many scientists denounce it. Still, it’s nice to dream.” She smiled, in wonder. “I’ve always dreamed of it. I think it would be nice, but..” Her smile faded. “It’s simply impossible.”
"Oi, nothing is impossible." The doctor shouted waving his hands around in front of him. "Scientists, you tell me what they know about time travel. It’s not impossible that’s what makes it possible. Erika pay attention."
- What’s your favourite year so far that you have lived? The wonder year at my baby-sitters who became a grandmother to me.
- Why? She was amazing!
- What’s your favourite TV show? Beside’s Doctor Who I would have to say, Game Of Thrones.
- Who are your OTP? I have to many to count.
- What’s a fact about yourself that nobody really knows about? I speak a little Japanese, Korean, Russian and Mandarin. Used to be fluent in spanish. I hold open the door for others.
- What’s your pet peeve? Silence or people mistreating others.
- Who is your favourite Doctah - It will forever be Eleven. He’s a bit like me. Awkard
- Where did the Hannibal fandom come from? I have no idea. I don’t watch it and never will.
- Do you like Hannibal? - No, I don’t like it.
- IS HE NOT CREEPY AS FUCK? - I don’t care.
- Do you ship yourself with anyone? - Not really.
“You could never bursy my bubble… Oi wait… They don’t like Jammy Dodgers…” The timelord whispered to the young man with a familiar looking hair cut. “Are they Daleks devoid of emotion? I’ve got it haven’t I… Bowties are forever and always be cool. What is…
” What? Was I really this oblivious?” He said rolling his eyes and looking his former self over again. “I’m you! The next you actually so get used to the face because it will be yours one day.”
"No, no, no, not funny." The timelord muttered in anger not liking how this version of himself was descrimbing himself. "Still not ginger. You can’t be me. This, this, this, face is .. Nice try but no, not gonna happen.
“Careful love, you’ll poke somebody’s eye out,” Clara said, laughing at his lack of a witty reply. “And yes, who knows when I’ll need to make you do something for me. This tidbit of information is just the leverage I may need.”
Clara threw her head back in laughter. “Oh, never mind Doctor.” She smirked at him, skipping over to the console. “So, are we going anywhere today, or do you want to just stay in the snogbox?” Clara raised an eyebrow flirtatiously, just trying to catch him off guard.
"What do you mean never mind, Clara?" The Doctor frowned as he glanced over at her wondering exactly what he’d done to make her laugh. "I … no, no, no, not gonna happen. You’re not going to make me do anything. Can’t change my mind. Oi, go bake a souffle."
I just made an OC and I need people to play with!
Reblog is now at the bottom and source is now at the top.